Kroenke Sports Charities Non-Profit Event Donation Request Policy
For fundraising, auctions and events (signed memorabilia).
We are unable to donate tickets for fundraising, auctions and events.
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment and Kroenke Sports Charities are committed to being an important part of the community and to improving the lives of families and children in Colorado. We recognize the tremendous amount of need in our community and are dedicated to providing as much support as we can. In order for your organization to be considered for a donation item, you must comply with the following guidelines:
- All donation requests must be submitted online.
- Your organization must be a 501c3 non-profit agency and you must provide a tax ID number on the application.
- The online donation form must be filled out completely in order for your request to be considered.
- Your organization must be located in the state of Colorado.
- Your request for a donation item must be received six (6) weeks prior to the day your organization needs the item.
- The only exception to this timeframe is fundraisers being held for critically ill or injured children and adults.
- When submitting your request please keep in mind that Kroenke Sports & Entertainment is the parent company of the Denver Nuggets, Colorado Avalanche, Colorado Rapids and Colorado Mammoth. All requests for donated items for these teams are received by the same department and multiple team requests will not be filled.
- An organization is eligible to receive only one (1) donation item from one of the KSE teams per calendar year.
- We do not donate to third parties fundraising on behalf of another organization or individual.
Due to the large volume of requests received on a monthly basis we can not make exceptions to the above guidelines. Please keep in mind that submitting an online request does not guarantee your organization will receive a donation. We make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible. However due to the number of requests Kroenke Sports & Entertainment receive on a monthly basis, we are simply unable to accommodate all requests that fit our guidelines. No phone calls please.
Donation requests that are approved will be filled authentic autographed memorabilia signed by members of the Denver Nuggets, Colorado Avalanche, Colorado Rapids and Colorado Mammoth.
We do not accept personal items to be mailed in or dropped off for signatures of players and/or coaches.
Thank you for submitting your request. We wish you the best of luck with your charitable and fundraising efforts.
Click here to access the Kroenke Sports & Entertainment Donation Request Form »